Sign in to follow this  
xJoey Dubsx

MH721 or like cutters... Can you have cutter show cut area before cutting?

I just picked up a MH721, and last cutter I used was a high end one years ago at a sign shop... Question is with that machine I could put the vinyl in machine, send the design to the cutter, and before it was cut, I could have it show me that area it was going to cut...

Was wondering if this machine could do that? Would be nice so I know if I have a peice of scrap paper that it would fit on it, or if I were doing it next to a design, I could know it would fit there too..

In the SignBlazer software you can have it move the cutter to the maximum position. Similar to what you are looking for. It's in the cut window.

In the SignBlazer software you can have it move the cutter to the maximum position. Similar to what you are looking for. It's in the cut window.

is it the jog button mabe?

Select Cut to go to the cut menu. Once all of your settings are correct. Click Cut. On the panel that comes up is a selection for Go to Maximum position.

Select Cut to go to the cut menu. Once all of your settings are correct. Click Cut. On the panel that comes up is a selection for Go to Maximum position.

Nice, thanks!