Sign in to follow this  
audisnapr

Corel v.12 on MAC PowerPC G5 & SignCutX2

anyone using the combination in my title or at least Corel Draw and SignCut on a MAC?  I've read through some of the threads here and I see that I'm supposed to be looking for a "rocket" icon to send my artwork from Corel to SignCut, but I don't see any little rocket!  Maybe the rocket shows in PC setups, but not MACs?  Can someone point me in the right direction?  For now I save-as an .ai file and that seems to work, but a direct link would be nice.

Some versions of Corel have a red C, instead of a rocket. You could also go to File, then send to SignCut.

Some versions of Corel have a red C, instead of a rocket. You could also go to File, then send to SignCut.

thanks for the reply ken.  I guess I'm a bit confused - was I supposed to install something that would tell Corel to show this icon?  When I installed SingCutX2 I was never prompted to do anything for Corel.  I have no problems exporting from Corel as a .ai file and opening/cutting in SignCut, just can't figure out how to send it from Corel directly to SignCut.  Also, I don't have an option in the File pull-down menu to send to SignCut either  :-  Did I miss a step somewhere?

btw, I realized I have Corel v.11 for this MAC, not the v.12 like I posted above.  Not sure that would make a difference or not.

Really not positive with the Mac version, but on my Corel 12 it is a rocket, but on some older versions of Corel, it looks like a "C", instead of the rocket. Also, have you tried goind to File, then Send To, and selecting SigNCut?

Sorry I must have missed this thread. Signcut will automaticly install the corel plugins as long as Corel is already installed. If not you may reinstall them if you are running the latest version of signcut (ver 2.19) by pulling down the help menu in Signcut-x2 and selecting reinstall plugins.

Here is a jpg of the launcher icons in the default toolbar in all the older versions of corel. alb.jpg