jwilson504

Subing out work

Hi all, I am new to the sign business.  I do screen printing as well as heat transfer and figured since I have the plotter and have bought vinyl, I might as well do signs also.  I am not wanting to purchase a large format printer for thousands, I thought instead, i would find someone to sub out the larger print jobs to.  I dont have any current jobs pending, but want to make sure I have an outlet prior to commiting to doing larger multi color signs.  I am located north of Wichta, KS.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!!

Many people on here do it, I have personally used James605 and he is reasonable and great work

• Like 1

Those old post come back and bite ya sometimes. 

LOL yes they do - glad I got the printer back to 100 percent today - was in full freak out mode yesterday.  can't afford to have 2 of them at this point and you are at the printer gods mercy with one.  usually happens once a year so should be good for another year.

I got my new "Sharpie Printer" if it dies I go next door to Family Dollar and start over for a couple bucks. I stress easily so a printer may not be good for my health. Glad to hear you got it straightened out.

I got my new "Sharpie Printer" if it dies I go next door to Family Dollar and start over for a couple bucks. I stress easily so a printer may not be good for my health. Glad to hear you got it straightened out.

BoomSmilie_anim.gif