Sign in to follow this  
banzaimini1

new guy with pcut..signblazer help

ok got a couple of questions for the life of me cannot figure out..1 have some vector files saved to my pictures on my computer and cannot figure out how to get them to the signblazer it only offers c: drive in the drop down window and also is it possible to turn the image on signblazer before i cut to cut long ways cant figure that one out either any help would be greatly appreciated..btw anyone have a newbie manual made up and where can i get it lol

You should be able to browse to any folder. For rotating the image when cutting there is a "Rotate Across Vinyl" option in the cut window.

Jay

thanks guys the newbie manual is awesome but i still go to import files and still cannot get stuff of my computer would it help if i took a screen shot and showed you what im speaking of? in other words it wont let me access "my pictures" where my files are thanks so much again i was thinking i just bought a 700 dollar paper weight lol

First off . are you importing your files?  NOT OPEN...Signblazer doesn't have anything to do with your cutter being a paperweight.  If you don't like Signblazer,  which is FREE software, then    purchase design/cutting software you do like that you feel comfortable with.  You also got Signcut with your cutter, which you can use inkscape software (FREE) with, or can import other vector images with, TRY IT.   YES, put up a screen shot.

in the box on the right side of the import screen you can navigate to the proper folder where your files are stored.

No offense but if you cannot navigate to files on your computer then you bought a nice paperweight .. . . at at that price I hope it is the 48"