Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Another newbie

Another newbie here. I'm a letter Carrier here in my home town of Wapakoneta Ohio. Ill be investing into a cutter soon. I have also been doing allot of reading on these forums. I started getting interested in this a couple years ago. I am one of our local suppliers for cornhole boards and bags and that is what started my interest in cutters. I have no back ground in graphic design so I am all new it doesn't seem like something I couldn't do.

I started out looking and reading on the MH cutters because I can get a larger cutter for the $ but now Im leaning towards a smaller creation pcut 28" I hope Im thinking of this right.

Thank You

JSR

Welcome from West Virginia  The pcut is a good cutter and the free software sign blazer is easy to use along with Inkscape you should be able to do what you want. If after learning you want to expand you can go with better software and cutter good luck and keep reading there is a wealth of info on here from great people that share their knowledge and experience.

Dan

thanks all.....Im still reading.. and learning... been doin it for some time now.. plan to get me cutter in a few weeks... I have to spend money to make money =) .... thanks

Jason