Sign in to follow this  
BennettUA

SignCut with my plotter?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but should I have recieved a one-year license for SignCut with my MH871, or am I stuck with SignBlazer?

I had the trial for a week and loved it -- the interface, the simplicity, the depth, everything I wanted.

I really can't stand SignBlazer -- I know lots of people swear up and down that it's a great program and easy to use, but I'm having a lot of trouble with it, and really can't stand that horrendous interface(again, my own opinion, you don't have to agree).

SignBlazer Elements (Permanent Trial), and SignCut Productivity Pro (1-year license)

that's what the ebay listing says.

Did you get an email confirming your order? It should have had something about your signcut license in it.

SignBlazer Elements (Permanent Trial), and SignCut Productivity Pro (1-year license)

Did you get an email confirming your order? It should have had something about your signcut license in it.

THANKS JOHN!! There it was, a bundle number right in the order confirmation. Down at the bottom, but I still should have read the whole thing, I guess  :-

I'll get back with you in one year --  ;D

by the way ,  did you ever look at the Signblazer manual?  or still trying to guess?

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=31

All 200+ pages of it. I tried and tried to use SignBlazer, but I love what SignCut is by comparison. Much easier to use interface, certainly easier on the eyes! And I love the cut preview feature in SignCut, so simple, so nice. Much more like the design programs I use.

signcut is cutting sofware. Signblazer is design software that also cuts. That is why it isn't easy to learn and that is why it has the 'horrendous' interface.

THANKS JOHN!! There it was, a bundle number right in the order confirmation. Down at the bottom, but I still should have read the whole thing, I guess  :-

I'll get back with you in one year --  ;D

At the end of that year I suggest you but the lifetime license. At $298 it is a bargain compared to what I use (FlexiPro)

At the end of that year I suggest you but the lifetime license. At $298 it is a bargain compared to what I use (FlexiPro)

If I make enough money to cover it, I will gladly pay for it. Right now though, that's the price I paid for the plotter!

I'm using my plotter to cut vinyl for dyeing disc golf discs. Up until now, I've been doing it all by hand, and have had great results, but I got the plotter to hopefully slash the hours and hours of time it takes to hand-cut.

So I'm not making much money off of it -- maybe $10/ disc, there's a bit of a cap on what people will pay, even if you get the Cistine Chapel on there. I need to spend some time figuring out how to earn some more money from this device, maybe then I'll be able to pay for the license.

Thanks for the help you guys. Here's some examples of my discs(none of these were with the plotter though):

4079493188_9c62566200.jpg

4833000904_52ce2ec90f_m.jpg4832389879_39a894ff27_m.jpg4758042469_7419592469_m.jpg4196187313_10d90c6b3e_m.jpg4181748338_dc7fe3c45d_m.jpg