Sign in to follow this  
lisa_t

cp-2500 startuo trouble

Hello, I just bought a cp-2500 and installed all of the software I received on line. I have tried over and over again to cut a design and it is like the computer and cutter don't even know the other exists! 3 different people have tried to get this cutter going and nothing is happening! I can't seem to find the drivers that were supposedly installed into my computer. This is very frustrating! I even tried reinstalling my drivers and my computer keeps saying that I need a CD to install them but never received one. I just received the email with the web site download. I followed the instructions to get the cutter going and was able to do several test cuts. My computer is connected to the cutter via USB port. It reads that something is "there" but says it needs to be updated via CD. Is there anyone out there that can help me?  I keep thinking that it must be something very easy and silly but after working on it for over 6 hours I am pretty fed up.....Thank you, ~Lisa

I  installed the drivers and it stiill does not want to work.......Cutter is on, computer is on, they are connected via USB cable that came woth the cutter, I have installed 2 diferent USB drivers and still nothing! I am very frustrated! I thoughth by now I would be frustrated at cutting but I can't get anything to the cutter to cut! Any more suggestions??? I am at my witts end!

OK... Silly me! I guess I installed the wrong driver.... I went and got help via login123.com and they fixed the problem for me. the cutter is up and running and we are having a LOT of fun playing with it! :-)