Sign in to follow this  
Billie

boat logo(Bayliner)

Does anyone happen to have the BAYLINER boat logo or know the font they use??? Thank u ;)

ok .....this is what its doing when I down loaded it. I want to scream.Can anyone figure out what Iam doing wrong?;)? I have done this hundreds of times ,I don't understand what has changed. ? Thanks

post-7279-12986555518554_thumb.jpg

post-7279-12986555533934_thumb.jpg

why are you trying to open it in Microsoft picture it express and not import it into signblazer?

I have try importing into signblazer ,but for some reason it keeps opening microsoft picture it? I tried changing the settings and it keeps going to the stupid microsoft picture it?;)?;)  Iam sure its something simple Iam just over looking .It always is lol.

After you have Signblazer open, you should be clicking IMPORT  and not open,  Is that what you are doing?  

Ya ..Iam doing Import not open? When I down loaded the file Its not giving me a option on where to open it .It just keeps trying to open it in microsoft picture it? I wonder if i should just delete the micosoft picture it.?

ok ....I think I found it .It was hidden in a different file it was all by its self? WOW... I thought doing vinyl would be alittle easy than it is . Theres so much to learn.

I want to thank everyone that has tried helping, Iam still learning  ;) Thank u

not a problem, we all still learn everyday after many years,  there is always something new and different challenges.  Just keep working at it.

Billie make a new folder just for the vinyl things and store stuff there - is will be easier to find it

looks like you might have checks the little box to always download EPS files to that same folder which happens to be the IE temp folder. that may be why it isnt asking you anymore where you want to save it

WOW... I thought doing vinyl would be alittle easy than it is .

If it were that easy, everyone would be doing it, :thumbsup: