Sign in to follow this  
tbenefi33

Need Help Please

Sign cut is stopping in the middle of a cut. No error message come up or anything it just stops and the plotter go back into reset mode

I've a full years subscribtion to signcut pro.

What cutter are you using? And what interface are you using for connection? And how big is the design you're trying to cut?

I have a feeling it's problems related to the cutter more so than the software. 

Yes have a copper wire from base screw to scraped off pice of the stand. Haven't tryed the Keyspan adapter but will tomarrow.

Ok just tryed again and the plotter just movies up and down twice and that it it's not even moving at all

I tryed reinstalling sign cut and it was running and all of a suddenly signcut will cut/draw normal and then speed up and stop the time is still running though.

Hay I got my issue fixed let me refraze that USCutter got my issue fixed  :thumbsup:  I called up on the phone and talk the tech guies and they connected Live remote access that was pretty cool to watch them do there magic I think they went through device manger and set the com memory and something elese and it cut/ drew the whole image with out stopping.

Thank you tech guies and to speeddoggy, and hockeygirl for your help now I can screenprint some shirts  :(

Great glad you got it going.... :thumbsup:  and you know the key to that is, to not unplug it,,,,just leave you computer and cutter setup, you really need a dedicated computer for you cutter., so it can be setup all the time...  my 2c