Sign in to follow this  
JD7321

500 yard signs and 500 stick fans.. Plz help!

Need some help guys.. doing some work for an old friend of mine that's running for city counsel..  He hooked me up with his backers to do 500 yard signs and 500 stick fans..  Help me out with the price!  I'm posting what i pay for everything, so if you know of somewhere with a better price PLEASE TELL ME! I'd much appreciate it..

Same design on both..

the design isn't bad, Dark blue with his name in white and a red bar on top and bottom of his name, then "city counsel Dist. 3" underneath..

Ok.. So what i'm looking at is the yard signs are 12x24... He wants both sides, and for the life of me, I can't find 12x24 blanks anywhere..  I know someone suggested finding a local place, i don't have any near me, apparently(i've looked). So at signoutfitters.com, a 2 sided 1 color sign would cost me $1.17 each, so $585, so probably $640 after shipping. so adding the red bars would be nothing, but we'll say 1.5 x 20 vinyl use on each one.

500 wire stakes are $275, $335 after shipping at signoutfitters.com

On the stick fans 1 color 1 side at .43 a peice, and so after shipping it'd be like $250...the stickers on it would be the same red bars, guessing .75 x 4 on the vinyl usage. That's at usimprints.com

I'm thinking like $800 on the stick fans, $1600 on the yard signs w/ stakes, but i have no idea if i'm high or low or what.. she's wanting them done pretty quick to.. So please help!

Are you ordering them screenprinted with one color and adding a second color in vinyl?  Your post is kinda confusing.

Regardless, I wouldn't do 500 vinyl anything, you wont make any money..

those should be screenprinted, wouldnt even try that with just vinyl. election would be over by the time you are done

Your friend can probably buy them off the web finished for less money that you can buy materials.....The big sign sellers pay less than 0.65 per blank and run jobs on a web screen press so they can probably print 500 in less than an hour....Hard to compete against that.....

I have no idea what a 'stickfan' is. Just estimage, and add a buffer. ;D