Sign in to follow this  
rslack

Application Tape Holder

What kind of application paper holder does everybody use?  I am using the one that came with my cutter and it does not work worth a flip or maybe I am not using it properly.  I do appreciate all the help that I have received from everyone.  Thanks

2 things - do you run the app tape under the front roller?

second get a big squeegee and get rid of the holder!

Got my Big Squeegee on monday, and all i can say is Wow, i wish i would of had this from the start. I got both the cut vinyl tool one and the laminate one cause i couldntmake up my mind, plus i would like to "waminate" (as my wife says) some of my large prints.

OK here goes th dumb :thumbsup:? Do you use this for applying your application  tape for vinyl jobs? If so could you explain why it works better then just the small squeegee's? Thanks for any help.

used for applying the application tape or great for applying a graphic to coro or other sign substrate.  using the Bs you get no wrinkles and is easier to apply the app tape

i use the laminator for the print mounting AND app tape. You should have just got 1, it does it all to be honest.

i use the laminator for the print mounting AND app tape. You should have just got 1, it does it all to be honest.

when I find a deal like I got on the 40" rotary paper cutter  :D

BfZU18BGkKGrHqEH-DsEreR0u9tuBLBFmMF.jpg

well i got the big laminat tool and the small cut vinyl tool so that helped in my mind justify both a bit, lol.