Sign in to follow this  
radgirl1

Help with pricing for vinyl job

I am fairly new to vinyl orders. I have been playing and doing small things for about a year now, but I have someone who has contacted me about doing some signs that are all vinyl. They will be 24" x 30" will be solid white back with red lettering. Will have 4 lines. They need a total of 300 of these. The best I  can figure they are going to cost me approx. $5.23 each to produce. What sort of quote should I give them for this job? They will be applying them.

Thanks in advance for any advice that is given!

Stephanie

For 300 why not job it out to a screenprinter........That's a LOT of weeding.

yeah screen printing might be your best bet. With all the weeding and the cost of material you'd probably need to sell them for $13.50 or more to make a profit. You'd be looking at $4050 for 300. And even then with all the work you'd put in i'm not sure $4000 would even be worth the work. And this is just for ready to apply vinyl. If you are supplying a substrate then the price will obviously go up.

Anyone know of a good screen printer on here? We're getting equipment but it won't be in for a couple weeks.

Good luck!  :thumbsup:

Sub this out for printing. Merritt Graphics has good pricing for wholesale work. Your cost will be lower and your time will be free to do other things.

and, most important, collect up front.