When I print on JPSS does it peal apart before you burn it to a shirt? or do you just place and burn?  Thank you for some help and do I put the printed picture up or down facing the shirt?  It is a picture of a baseball team

JPSS is face down with backing intact -

:thumbsup:;D

you can weed it if you want and its usually best when you contour cut it,  It's very thin...

• Like 1

Stupid question,

Is the light JPSS transparant or white back ground.

If it is transparant what comes close with white back ground.

It will be contour cut so solid white back ground is OK.

Thanks, Paco

New to the shirt bussines.

Guest sciondrgn

Stupid question,

Is the light JPSS transparant or white back ground.

If it is transparant what comes close with white back ground.

It will be contour cut so solid white back ground is OK.

Thanks, Paco

New to the shirt bussines.

The material itself is like a milky white or at least that what it looks like to me.

My shirts turned out good I like the JPSS over the Opaque.  The picture was printed on my 1100 WF and came out good when I pealed the backing off I notice yellow on the backing paper and the picture on the shirt looking a little yellowish why is this when the picture before hand looked fine and not yellowish.  It is all pigment ink still using what the printer came with.

Are you using the Epson Durabrite ink? If so, you need to adjust the CMY on the printer. -15 for yellow, +5 for cyan and magenta.

Can someone tell me where on the printer I can adjust the settings that were mentioned? Thanks for the help. Sandy

Yes go to printer properties, click on advanced, the click on settings, then click on the dot for slide bar and they will appear.  When I changed them it sure made a perfect difference. ;)

Guest sciondrgn

You can get some really good results and save a ton in ink costs with the right profile for what your doing. But finding someone with the equipment to set you up can be tricky.

There is a series of test prints that you print on your media with your ICM turned off and it will read the print then create a custom profile to match the paper type to the printer for the best quality prints other than using the factory default (Epson Vivid) It makes a night and day difference in the amount of ink it uses and the end results are awesome

I had to call Richard to get my settings changed. Instead of printer properties, I had to go to printer preferences. I kept changing the values, but it wouldn't stay changed until I went through the control panel to change them. I think all is changed now though.Thanks for the information.Sandy

if you go to the top of any page and go to file and print properties comes up as your option.  If you go through the control panel it is preferances all depends on the person I guess I print on photo paper also and the vivid way is good for my prints but with jpss I only change it when I am going to make a t-shirt so depends if you want it all the time or not.

if you go to the top of any page and go to file and print properties comes up as your option I change mine at that time for only the prints on jpss.  If you go through the control panel it is preferances all depends on the person I guess I print on photo paper also and the vivid way is good for my prints but with jpss I only change it when I am going to make a t-shirt so depends if you want it all the time or not.

I have a couple of screen printing books that give  you Printer settings to match what you see on the monitor and printer, i.e. they match each other.

One is Photoshop 7.0 (also a CS version), for Screen Printers, and the other one is, Screen Printing for Profit and Fun. The latter book is by Scott Fresner.

If your customer is looking over your shoulder, they'll get what they see on the screen.