Sign in to follow this  
Wendy T

emailing proofs

Hello everyone,

Is there anyway to email a proof to a client? Can I design something in Sign Blazer then email it to a client as an attachment? Please let me know if Sign Blazer is capable of that without any additional software. If not what software do you suggest? Can you break it down for me step by step?

I thank you in advance for your prompt response. You all are always so helpful!

Thank you,

Wendy

THIS THREAD IS WACKY FOR Me .................................... :why:

Lets see now

Snap shot your screen

Open paint

file

paste

save as

open email

attach

send

post-100-1298651411959_thumb.jpg

post-100-1298651413392_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the responses but I need it broken down a bit more. I opened a particular design that I had saved and tried to export it by going to file then export but I'm lost from there. And the snap shot of the screen response, I have no clue hoe to do that.

Sorry to sound so naive but I am very uncomputer savy.

Thank you for your help,

Wendy

Guest fivestar

Wendy look on your keyboard, there is a key called Prt Sc, that is your print screen button that beardown is referring to.  As far as exporting from SB, I just got a copy yesterday and haven't had time to load it up and mess with it yet, so I can't answer that question.

In SBE select export name your file, it will be saved as a .tif On the right side save it in SBD Files. When you go to attach it open my computer open c drive open SBE files there you will find your file to attach.

Thank you for your responses. TService, when I go to export, none of my files are there. I tried to email it as an attachment but it's saved as a .SBD file so it can not be read by my client. How do I change it to a jpeg or tif? All my designs are currently daved on my c file but all as .SBD.

Thank you again for all of your help! I know I will get it eventually!

If you send it as a sign blazer file ...the the person that your sending it to will need sign blazer to open it ........  :notsure:

Press print Scrn button and hold it for 3 seconds (its 2 above your delete button ,,,next to F12 button)

now open paint (start > All Programs> accesories>Paint)

In Paint ......click Edit >Paste

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now You can crop the image or send it as a screen shot ....

TO crop the image :

press the rectangle make out of dots

select your image inside the rectangle ....

right click copy

file> new

save >no

Edit> Paste

File >Save as (your file name )

Open your mail find attach that file ....

To just send the screen shot file >save as >Your file name >open mail >attach that file >

WOW soundsl like a lot but you can do it in seconds .....

Good luck

;D DOWN

Wendy I sent you a email with a video on how to export and attach to email. Let me know if you have any problems.