Sign in to follow this  
UpNorthPromo

T-Shirt Wholesaler

Guest fivestar

Brode Bros is where I get almost all mine.

I've used T-shirtwholesaler.com for two shipments with prompt shipping and good inventory. It's possible by doing so I have spent more than I should and if that's the case I too would welcome the name of a better supplier.

Guest fivestar

I've used T-shirtwholesaler.com for two shipments with prompt shipping and good inventory. It's possible by doing so I have spent more than I should and if that's the case I too would welcome the name of a better supplier.

You are paying too much for your shirts there.  Broder beats their prices by far.

Here is my lil secret ......www.ssactivewear.com    they have sales every friday ......50/50 somedays for .79cents a peice ......online orders all case price no matter how many you buy 1 to 1,000 all the same price .......of course they are close to me so i just pick up .....

Guest sciondrgn

WHere would be the best place to get them without having a tax ID, Mine is more of a hobby as I work full time else where.

The SS place requires a tax id to sign up

I dont know where your from scion but in illinois you can sign up for a tax id for free online ....and you get it immedietly ...........something to look into in your state .......

You can just use your SSN for your tax ID if you run your own business.

I ordered 14 hats from TSC appearel and they didn't tell me they were out of stock. They sent me 1 hat they had left and 4 week for the other 13 and charged me $12 to ship 1 hat. I had to reorder to get the other 13 after calling them several times to see when they wher in. you would think when they were in they would ship me the rest. I think I lost a customer because of it. thanks for the help!

I have used www.onestopinc.com  for all most of my shirt needs.  Shipping can be a little steep if you only place a small order.  But they have always been accurate and very fast shipping.

Virginia T's at www.virginiats.com is also a good place with cheap shirts and accessories for low shipping prices.  Also you don't need an ID #.