I just received my order from USC few minutes ago.  I ordered it on Monday afternoon,  got a tracking number within a couple of hours, and received the complete order (seven items) in total without any back order.  First time ever receiving a complete order.  Either this is a fluke or they are trying to get their crap together.  I hope this is a trend.

Gary

Yeah, the stuff shipped from Woodinville came in 2 days for me, it's the ones coming from Memphis that I'm still waiting on.

I hope this is a trend too!

kinda like the usc staff stopping by the forum regularly not just once in a blue moon?

I hope this is a trend too!

I hope the problems everyone seems to be having with Memphis isn't a trend.

The Problems with Memphis are no different than that with any company. Just trying to get all the kinks worked out and everytihng flowing. We had orders that did not come in as expected from the manufactures. And believe it or not we even have humans involved.

We are working very hard to make Memphis a win for all our customers.

As far as a trend, most trends last a little while and fade away, We plan on getting better. With your comments, suggestions and a little luck we may just get there.

Garry

The Problems with Memphis are no different than that with any company. Just trying to get all the kinks worked out and everytihng flowing. We had orders that did not come in as expected from the manufactures. And believe it or not we even have humans involved.

We are working very hard to make Memphis a win for all our customers.

As far as a trend, most trends last a little while and fade away, We plan on getting better. With your comments, suggestions and a little luck we may just get there.

Garry

glad to hear it Garry - maybe you can surpass USC's trend of not sending tracking info and not notifying of back orders!  ;D