Sign in to follow this  
ff958

Need help with sign cabinet price

I have a customer that wants a illuminated double faced sign cabinet. Right now he has no sign where he wants this one so it will be the complete job minus having the electric ran to the sign, he already has a guy to to that part. I plan on buying a ready to install cabinet so all i will have to do is set the cabinet and apply the graphics. I have no idea what to charge for something like this. Any help would be great.

What size is the sign going to be?  I would recommend getting the sign kit and assembling it yourself.  It saves you some money and easier if your getting it shipped.

I knew I left something out. It is going to 4x8, it is also going to be mounted about a foot of the ground with a skirt around the bottom.

I am planning on a saddle mount so I will need to set a post.

Check with pioneer sign supply they can supply that with a matching plate that just welds on a post, a stub that welds into a post,or sliding over a post. i prefer the matching plate just weld onto post then bolt thru plate into sign works great, also the matching skirt. like below

Dan                                    www.pioneersupply.com

post-4164-12986553677994_thumb.jpg

post-4164-12986553690455_thumb.jpg