soundmasterx

Will the DGI OM-60 driver work for the Copam CP-3500???

Hello, I am new here and I have been thinking about purchasing a Copam CP-3500. Trust me... I tried to search for the answer to my question for approx 2 hours to no avail. So here I am with a question that has probably been answered more than once for that I apologize and thank you all at the same time ;).  Based on what I have found the Copam CP-2500 will operate under Flexisign Pro 8.1 via the DGI OM-60 driver is the same true for the CP-3500? If not what driver will allow the CP-3500 to operate properly using Flexisign Pro 8.1? I hope that makes sense... if not let me know and I will try to rephrase the question.

To be honest with you, if you are going to spend the money to purchase a Copam-3500...you might as well purchase the Graphtec CE5000-60. You will be much happier. The Copam is not as accurate the Graphtec and require a lot of tweaking to perfect cuts. I own a Copam Cp2500 and a Graphtec FC8000-75 series. As far as the drivers goes, DGI OM-60,70,80...will work. If you are planning to contour cut, Copam is not the choice!