Sign in to follow this  
ptrbrzns

Hi from Melbourne Australia

Hello,

We recently bought a Refine MH721 Vinyl Cutter. As a window tinting company we ocassionally need to provide a computer cut logo in frosted matte film to go on a glass door or glass partition.

I've been happy to use local companies who can make these things for us but considering the low cost of a basic cutter on Ebay I thought, without knowing anything about the machine or the software, to take the plung and buy one.

I can across this site just after the unit arrived and I was very grateful for the loads of information including links to youtube with very basic and appropriate instructions (for me) to help me get started.

Well so far so good. Machine, software and operator are working together and we've produced some simple lettering and words. We've even been able to add a couple of words to the existing signage on our vehicles.

When the guy at the signmaking shop handed over some work this morning and talked about vectoring and different types of software I immediately realised that I need to come back to US Cutter and take the next step in the learning process.

So thanks greatly for this site and the people who contribute to it, I'm sure to learn a lot from you all.

Regards,

Peter

SunGard Melbourne

You're gonna love this forum.

Then you'll be addicted to this forum.

WELCOME!

Welcome to the forums! :jumping:

I hope you enjoy your cutter as much as I do! Have fun and make money!

Joe

welcome to the forum, Peter. send us a picture showing some of your work.if you need any questions answered be sure to let us know what model cutter you use, which design, cutter software and what operating system is in use. have a good holiday,  daniel t

Welcome to our forums!! The makers of one of our software solutions is based in Australia, y'all could be neighbors.....

;D