JoeCamaro

Show me your shirts!

As many people know, I specialize in t shirts and thats why I bought my cutter. It gives me the chance to do one of a kind shirts, to do custom shirts and more, with low costs, unlike screenprinting which suites better for long runs.

I would LOVE to see some of your shirts! If you have done a t shirt for yourself, a friend or business, show it here.

Here are some of mine:

6491516.jpg

3535959.jpg

guns3ny6.jpg

Show what you've done!

Joe

this is the only shirt I've done,it was screenprinted for myself. I decided it wasn't worth the effort to do them on a regular basis. Just too busy with banners.

Hi BannerJohn

That imprint seems very crisp and clean. Looks good.

This is one I screenprinted myself

1629813.jpg

An Orange County Choppers parody!

Joe

guns3ny6.jpg

Joe...

I think you should contact the people over at www.shirt.woot.com about this design. Looks great, and looks like something they would design and sell.

Oh really?!? I mightg do that, thank you!

Joe

Guest fivestar

I am at home right now and this is the only one I have on my home puter.  I did this using thermoflex plus but have since switched to multicut from www.jotopaper.com

post-0-12986514032465_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986514080502_thumb.jpg

Great job fivestar!!!! That baseball one rocks! I bet it gave you a work huh?

Awesome things can be achieved with vinyl, Ive seen multicolor designs that look great. I mostly go simple, but I'll try a hard multicolor design sometime.

Joe

Guest fivestar

It was actually easy once I got the layout correct.

I am at home right now and this is the only one I have on my home puter.  I did this using thermoflex plus but have since switched to multicut from www.jotopaper.com

What kind of cutter do you have?  How do you cut a baseball like that with face and hat? 

Guest fivestar

I've got the us cutter refine 721 and I actually found that graphic online and just did ALOT of touch up work to it.  It originally was like 10 different colors and I got it down to just 2.  Actually I cut it once in one color but I think 2 colors looks alot better.

I've got the us cutter refine 721 and I actually found that graphic online and just did ALOT of touch up work to it.  It originally was like 10 different colors and I got it down to just 2.  Actually I cut it once in one color but I think 2 colors looks alot better.

What size cutter do you all recommend?

For t shirts and decals 24" is great. This size will work for banners too. You dont need anything bigger unles you are going to do huge stuff.

24" is very useful.

Joe

Guest fivestar

I'm with Joe, 24" cutter is perfect for most things and if you do anything bigger then 24" you can always tile it.

I have a 24 and 36 inch cutter. Both will do the same things.BUT I am happy I have the 36 because I have been finding some great deals on 30 inch vinyl lately.

Now I'm wishing that I had asked Santa for a heat press instead that lump of coal.

Guest fivestar

t-shirtforums.com is where I find most of my information for t-shirts.