Sign in to follow this  
wwpro

Can't change vinyl size

Hi there

FlexiSign-Pro 8.5 doesn't let me change my vinyl size. It sets itself to a maximum of 18.5 inches wide and I'm trying to set it to use a 24inch roll but shows a message asking for a number between 0 and 18.5 ??

Went thru setting several times but I can't find where to change it.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks  :thumbsup:

what cutter do you have listed in the Production manager for a set up?  and when you have your cut/plot screen open what cutter is listed at the top?

why use PNC1000, when Us Cutter 871 is listed in Flexi as a set up option? I have 8.6 and it is there... Have you tried to set it up on that?  The set up  model determines what material width to use in Flexi.  Such as mine is a 30" Graphtec, so it allows my width to go  at 29.6" x1968

Exactly, no UsCutter driver, I was using 7.6 before and used the PCN-1000 driver with no problems.  :-

see if setting it up on a Copam 36" model  CP3050  (36" model )would work  it's same driver.  and will be wider in your Flexi. 

That worked just fine, hopefully won't bring any issues later one and stays like now :thumbsup:

thanks for taking the time to help me out  :thumbsup:

yes, but his user defined would not go higher than 18.5" because of the model entered on setup.  Just like mine won't go past 29.6"  because my model is 30" Graphtec.  Can go lower/ but  not higher,,

That worked just fine, hopefully won't bring any issues later one and stays like now :rolleyes:

thanks for taking the time to help me out  :thumbsup:

your welcome,  goodluck with it.  :thumbsup:

Appreciate the link Toolman, but since the Copam driver is working fine I'd just keep it. I'm going to download yours anyway just in case  :thumbsup:

No Problem, I got it for my MH 721 works like a champ, Keeps the settings I kept losing them everytime I opened production manager. Now it has them every time I cut.