Sign in to follow this  
tinaski

im an thinking of selling some eps files

i know there is a lot of places that you can get free eps files or you have to play a lot of money for one eps - i have seen as high as $30 or more - i have been organizing our files and just thinking if anyone would be interested - it would be a cheap easy way to someone to get a lot of stuff mainly the newbies. don't have to search everywhere for one thing.

if not no big deal - i was going to sell them $10 a sheet just for my time everything on the sheets are open source royalty free files that i know of. there isnt any trademark stuff that i know of.

here is some samples of what they are i still have alot of work to do but if people are interested i will keep working on what i have  

and if there is interest let me know what subject your looking for and i can start to compile that topic - flames - pin striping - tribal what ever - it just does take time to set everything up

BAND SET 1.pdf

post-4970-12986552958851_thumb.png

post-4970-12986552959388_thumb.png

BAND SET 1.pdf

post-4970-12986552973084_thumb.png

post-4970-12986552973388_thumb.png

Guest fivestar

That's just wrong in my book.  For your time?  How many times have you come on here asking for help for a font or something and people help you out.  Now you're wanting to charge people a fee for "arranging files on a sheet"?  It's called pay it forward.

Why not just arrange them and post them in the graphics thread that is on here?

That's just wrong in my book.  For your time?  How many times have you come on here asking for help for a font or something and people help you out.  Now you're wanting to charge people a fee for "arranging files on a sheet"?  It's called pay it forward.

I agree on that one, your just trying to sell us our own graphics that we posted to help others.  my 2c.  the graphics are free, leave it that way.

well first i do help others LOL i have been since i have learned the software - and still am today. (PAY FORWARD)

yes i was going to sell for putting them on a sheet - you do know it takes time to gather different files and organize them. the price was so cheep for every one.

there is no difference that what shutterstock but theres is very expensive http://www.shutterstock.com/cat-29-Vectors.html

I agree on that one, your just trying to sell us our own graphics that we posted to help others.  my 2c.  the graphics are free, leave it that way.

no none came from this site --

and how many times have we all seen - "this is my first post i need a butterfly"

all i was wanting to do is help out some people that can look thru everything and just get the sets they want - like i said earlier it takes alot of time to set everything up

Guest fivestar

you do know it takes time to gather different files and organize them. the price was so cheep for every one.

Oh so it's ok for us to spend our time for free helping out others like yourself but since it "takes time" for you to gather and organize files you should get paid.  BTW, don't talk to me about taking time to gather images.  I've got about 2.5 terabytes of graphics, so I know a "little bit" about gathering graphics.

I actually would mind paying for what I needed in a EPS in a sheet, like the Baseball.  But I am going to really need it to pay $10.00.  That would really add up if I wanted a few different styles.  Bring the price down... way down! :thumbsup: (just my opinion)

Guest sciondrgn

Sorry no go on that... They are free on here for others let them stay that way

I actually would mind paying for what I needed in a EPS in a sheet, like the Baseball.  But I am going to really need it to pay $10.00.  That would really add up if I wanted a few different styles.  Bring the price down... way down! :thumbsup: (just my opinion)

well here is a place that is selling 100 for $55 - over $.50 a piece http://www.clipartlab.com/american_football.php

thank you for clarifying that my mistake

like my posting said i was thinking of it i will not sell them -- sorry for all the trouble i started i will kill the thread now