Sign in to follow this  
frogwash

LaserPoint User manual.. & Dim Display on Cutter

I just purchased a laserpoint and haveing a bit of a time figuring out how to work the control panel.  Anyone know where I might find a users manual for this cutter?  I have looked around the website and only see things like stand assembly and usb to serial etc.. etc....   I have no idea how to tell the cutter where I have placed my material and how to determine whether this thing knows how big the piece of vinyl I have in it is!  I assume most people put a blank piece of paper in it and run a test plot before you actually cut?  I have no idea of how this thing "zero's" out to tell the cutter of my image...    :lol:  Thanks for any help in advance..!

ok!!!  after talking to my brother in calif. he explained a bit to me!  he has a business of vinyl cutting but not the same software.  I would really like a manual tho...  so if someone can point me to a manual for this cutter or one similar (PCut)  ..  i would appreciate it!

frogwash...

The closest thing we have as a manual for the LaserPoint is the PCut manual at this time. If you would like, I can call you and walk you through the basic buttons on the panel of the cutter. The LCD display does appear a bit dim unless you are looking at it from eye level or below.

I would take a copy of the PCut if it's available..  I am having so much trouble.. please read the thread...  Large images, diagonal line and image dropped    This software is driving me nuts.  PLEASE HELP!!

The manual for SBE is on the SBE disc. I think that a brief walk-thru of the control panel is on the drivers CD too.

Burned the .iso file over to a disk...  re-inserted the disk and guess what..  Yep..  all i see is an iso file on the disk!!  I must be a real rookie at this...

arghhhhhhh    :why:

The .iso file is a CD image file and will not have the manual. You can get to the manual in the SignBlazer category.