Sign in to follow this  
scarecrowglass

i cant register this product?

(im not to computer savoy, and completely new to cutters) i just got my cutter and it came with signblazer, and i want to get things goin.. i read that i cant register it, instead i have to donate 5$ to make it work? what is this?.. i dont even have a paypal account to do that if i wanted too!

i just want to start cutting i have never had so many headaches, and vague info with equipment before.... be it computer or anything else:(

You don't have to do the donation - it just will give you a few nag screens that you have to go thru to start it but it is a full working version in trial form

You don't have to do the donation - it just will give you a few nag screens that you have to go thru to start it but it is a full working version in trial form

:)+1

interesting.... this really is unfortunate that i have to get all my info here (though im damned thankful here exists!) i would have figured the amount of these out there that UScutters would give the purchaser more information to get started.

interesting.... this really is unfortunate that i have to get all my info here (though im damned thankful here exists!) i would have figured the amount of these out there that UScutters would give the purchaser more information to get started.

really before uscutter and a couple of others found the chinese low end cutters to get the price down for the common person, the choice was to buy a 2000 cutter and get you education from the supplier. now pro machines have dropped to under 1300.00 and the ones like you purchased are extremely reasonable but you do have so sacrifice a few things for 1000.00 savings - like getting one on one instruction at the regional vendor.  This forum provides a great knowledge base and lots of helpful users.  Paco has created a great instructional NEW bie manual under instructional contributions  that is invaluable for new users.    If you have problems submit a support ticket under us cutters main web site and their support staff will help get you going.  This forum is a user forum and technically not part of the support system (Officially)