mrmprod

Help with price on water truck please

Hello I was hoping for some pricing help on this truck i did. the  main graphic is 85 inches x 34 inches white reflective outline with black cast letters. all vinyl was paid for by customer, i cut,weeded,taped and applied the graphics. I don't work at or for a shop. i was thinking around $300-$350. Any opinions and advise would be greatly appreciated Thank You

post-7683-12986552754247_thumb.jpg

post-7683-12986552754703_thumb.jpg

post-7683-12986552755078_thumb.jpg

post-7683-12986552767855_thumb.jpg

post-7683-12986552768147_thumb.jpg

post-7683-12986552768403_thumb.jpg

I don't have a exact price to throw up but i can tell you that's too cheap for all that.

If a customer tried to wheel and deal me by saying they would pay for the vinyl, i would tell them that's not how my business is ran and send them on their way.

There goes your mark up profits as well as them thinking other shops who run business the way they should is ripping people off because "a roll of this is only $40" and so on.

I see your point guest and agree with you. Thank you all for quick response your info helped greatly! I feel more comfortable now with increasing the amount i will charge. Any more opinions would be appreciated.

Guest YHC

I'm confused :)

Wouldn't you want to have a priced agreed on or at least an estimate before doing the work? Like some of the others has stated, this guy probably is thinking its going to be cheap because he paid for the vinyl up front.

Just seems risky to do the work before pricing as you might have people not pay or they talk you way down on price because you know you already did the job and just want to get what you can for your work.

Looks good by the way. :)

usually if the customer buys the material total cost would only be 10 percent less.  Have people try that with t-shirts. with me purchasing the shirts I control the quality of shirt and if I mess up I get another one with no problem.