Blue27

Where to get pens and keychains

I have a customer that wants some prices on pens and keychains, any recommendations on a supplier?  They will need to be printed by the supplier.

Thanks

I have ordered pens through 4imprint.com before. I'm not certain how they rate as far as pricing is concerned though. Seemed pretty reasonable to me when comparing to Staples or other big box outfits that offer the same service.

please...don't give money to vista print!  Personally I have had nothing but trouble with them over the years. I finally gave up on them about 2yrs ago - I absolutely refuse to even consider them for anything.  just my $.02 

the only trouble ive know of with vista print was when i got something for their quored price, then when i went to reorder, the price was almost doubled. they said the initial price was a "special" and any re orders of the same product would be the new higher "regular price"

that was kind of a kick in the nuts. if you make a minor change it become a "new" item, and you can get the special.

stupid, but other than that, no problems. although i havent dealt with them much, but i know a lot of other ppl who have used them too without problem.

Guest manwayvan

Check out Nationelpen they have some good stuff

The problems I have had have all been related to some type of paper product and were always with some type of "extra."  The last order I placed, the business cards and post cards called for an aqueous coating on both sides and when I received them they were only coated on one side.  Along with inconsistent/slow shipping times (it once took over two weeks for an order of bi-fold brochures to come in), I had to call it quits. 

As far as I'm aware, they farm out their jobs to a network of suppliers they work with.  I have since gone the "local" route and built my own network of local suppliers for the things I cannot complete in house.  My profit margin is slightly reduced, but it has opened up a whole new world in terms of business connections and opportunities.  Personally I'd rather pay a little bit more and build relationships with other people like me - keeping money in my local economy is a plus as well.

I know some suppliers won't deal with you unless you have a dba and tax ID number....if you do I have a few I can recommend to you.

I have used VistaPrint quite a few time before, with no problems, great price, fast service. With that said, be careful of the special offers,( click here for this or that ... trial offer ) sometimes there is a charge and sometimes it is a recurring charge from one or more of their affiliate companies  ;D

I have used VistaPrint quite a few time before, with no problems, great price, fast service. With that said, be careful of the special offers,( click here for this or that ... trial offer ) sometimes there is a charge and sometimes it is a recurring charge from one or more of their affiliate companies  ;D

+1 to that!

i just moved a few months ago.  on one of my last orders, a box came up asking if id like to include address labels for a "special" price of $3,iirc.i dont remember how many, but it was a small enough quantity as to fit in a std postal envelope, let alone be thrown into the order i was making with no difference in shipping.

i figured, wtf. clicked add to cart.

MY SHIPPING WENT UP $12!!!!  ;D ;D ;D dropped them from the cart quickly.