Sign in to follow this  
jwalters69

Whole Sale Digital Printed Vinyl

I am looking for someone that can do digital printing.  I prefer them printed on 3M Control Tac with Comply or Oracal's version I think it is RA.  Would need 7 yr laminate as well.  What would you charge for this service?  I would look at either supplying you with the proper file but would also like a price on design time/set-up time.  I used to own a graphics business and sold it 3 years ago.  My sales person has since started her own business basically selling signs and such but she does not manufacturer any of the items.  I bought a 24" cutter to do the cut vinyl for her but would need someone to do the digital printing.  The person I sold my business to is a crook so I would not use him.  30" or 48" is fine.

For a sample price I would like to re-wrap my golf cart.  I am thinking a slue sky with clouds background and musical notes floating in that.  Probably would need 14' of 30" to accomplish that.  How much would you charge for this and the time to design it.

If you do not want to put your prices on here please email me and I will keep all replies confidential.

thanks

Jim

try contacting fivestar or james605 both do great work (personal experience)