Sign in to follow this  
Skullzeezs

Importing pictures to SB

Now i read the newbie signblazer info... and did not find this with the link someone gave me.

I am trying to import a picture to cut from Illustrator to SB. This is what I am doing:

1) Go to IMPORT under FILE

2)Up comes a bunch of grey boxes and to the RIGHT is the place where I "should" be able to pull it up under the FILE i saved it in.... BUT

I dont have any thing that shows my image i want to import..... I must be missing a step here...

I am on TRIAL version still as I am just playing with this for now. GOING to buy flexi 8 next week, but I really want to cut out a SKULL for the fun of it..... thanks!

Any suggetions will be appreciated

first you have to save your file in Illustrator as .eps version 8  and save to your documents folder,  or some folder, that you are wanting your graphics to all be in.   Then go to Sign Blazer and import from the documents folder or where ever  folder you saved your design to. Sign Blazer is too old to do newer versions of Illustrator,  Has not been updated since '06,  Owner passed away. 

did you save it as a version 8 .eps?    I don't use  Signblazer.  Put I have it on my computer just to help people.  Or try :thumbsup:  LOL