Sign in to follow this  
Turtlehead

Can u id this vinyl?

It would be hard to tell by just a photo but I can lay money it was probably not cast vinyl.

If you are replacing it I would clean the surface very well and replace with a good 8-10 year cast vinyl.

Yea this company has 50-60 vehicles and every one of them is doing this don't know if they went the cheapest route they could or what but I told them I could definitely do better.

By any chance are they steam cleaning or pressure washing their trucks??? That sure looks like pressure washer damage........be carefulllllllllll.

By any chance are they steam cleaning or pressure washing their trucks??? That sure looks like pressure washer damage........be carefulllllllllll.

I was just going to say that. That definetly looks like a pressure washing damage.

Well they do have a pressure washer so I would imagine that they do wash them with that. Being as I am still very new to this  I was wondering about the grey backing that the color is peeling off of. And I will tell them to be careful of pressure washer damage

Normally the grey adhesives are on something like  a wrap material, something that can be repositioned before its tacked down hard while you are working on a wrap.

Just my guess.