Sign in to follow this  
DarkPhoenix13

MH 34 discontinued?

Hi everyone! I've been in the market for a vinyl plotter for sometime now and actually decided on which plotter to buy... I wanted the MH 34 plotter, and looked for it today to realize... It was gone... I checked ebay. and its there, but The ebay cutters only have a 90 day warranty... I wanted to spend the extra money on the main site for the full year warranty. (better safe than sorry) I was wondering if they would be coming back or not.

I'm primarily doing the vinyl for T shirts and automotive vinyl. I know, I don't need a 34 for clothing, But for the auto decals It would prove useful in my opinion. The big ticket for my big client is windshield/sunroof visor stickers that would span about 30-32 inches in length. I forget what size oracal 651 comes in. I also may do a few car graphics as well. Hopefully I can get some help in my little dilemma here. Thanks.

Thanks!

I haven't heard of sign universe though. Would they offer me the 1-year warranty? and with a 34, could 15 inch vinyl be used as well?

It will cut as small as 3"..the rollers are adjustable.

As for the warranty..no idea. The website is kinda spare in that area. I guess you could call and ask.

I have no idea why it isn't listed on the US Cutter site. Could be they are just low in stock..or could be they are about to discontinue the model..which wouldn't surprise me. They already stopped selling the pCut.