pyrophire

Temp Tattoos?

I had this client order magnets and stickers from me along with some buttons, but she also asked if I can do temporary tattoos. I have no clue how they are even made or if its possible to make them from home/small business. Does anyone know the process of making these?

Funny you should ask that question I have a Temporary Tattoo Business, I do a lot of Festivals and Fairs if she needs some let me know.  But you can buy tattoo paper and print them yourself, but like I said if she needs tattoos and you do not want to be bothered with it send her my way.

Funny you should ask that question I have a Temporary Tattoo Business, I do a lot of Festivals and Fairs if she needs some let me know.  But you can buy tattoo paper and print them yourself, but like I said if she needs tattoos and you do not want to be bothered with it send her my way.

What are you using to make them? My gkids love them.

Guest sciondrgn

I have a sample of the papillio temp tat kit but i haven't tried it yet

I got some from Coastal but the wife wasn't impressed with them

Hey Scott - Why wasn't your wife impressed with them? I ordered some (no name brand) tattoo paper from a seller on eBay. They look awesome, but they peel off way too easy. The adhesive was laid on pretty thick and the included instructions said that it could just be peeled off like a band-aid. I should have known that would be trouble  :thumbsup:  Those tats last less than a day, and if you're a sweaty person, then probably no more than an hour (sigh).

I bought some better stuff directly from a manufacturer, but it isn't cost effective for me to make a habit of it ... at least until I can convince them that sending it via USPS is the best way to get to me  :thumbsup:

Funny you should ask that question I have a Temporary Tattoo Business, I do a lot of Festivals and Fairs if she needs some let me know.  But you can buy tattoo paper and print them yourself, but like I said if she needs tattoos and you do not want to be bothered with it send her my way.

CJ - I would be interested in getting some cost numbers from you. PM or email me - haumana@808email.com

she didn't like the way it peeled hard and that it wrinkled up easily on the skin. she tried it on her arm and my daughter.

she didn't like the way it peeled hard and that it wrinkled up easily on the skin. she tried it on her arm and my daughter.

bummer. you'd think it's such a basic thing, but I guess it's a lot more complex to manufacturer something like that for the 'everday folks'.  hahaha.