c.broyles

Help, coon hunting graphics and bow hunting graphics.

I'm trying to find some hunting graphics. i searched on here and cant find the ones i'm looking for. the coon hunting graphic i'm looking for is one with one or a couple of dogs standing on the tree with a coon in the tree, the one i seen on here the tree is slanted with the dog standing on it. for the bow hunting one i'm trying to find one with the bow hunter is in a tree stand with the bow pulled back.  any help would be appreciated.

thanks,  chris.

sorry..I don't have those ones.  Keep looking, someone will help!

Lacey

Chris,

I have the image you are looking for. I am at work right now. Shoot me a PM and I will post the .eps later tonight when I get home.

Can you share the link for the disk you found.  I have been looking for awhile myself.

That guy has a ton of stuff but none of its his original stuff. He can be a good guy but he can also take forever to send your stuff if you ever get it. Really bad follow up once he has your money.

I hope he doesn't try to rip me off, if he does then i'll contact paypal and get my money back.

thanks everybody.

That guy has a ton of stuff but none of its his original stuff. He can be a good guy but he can also take forever to send your stuff if you ever get it. Really bad follow up once he has your money.

I bought the auction pack and had trouble with 1 folder. I contacted him and never heard back from him - pretty bad after buying 10 dvd's!