Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Problem with up loader ????

Many folks have  posted that this isn't working?

In case who ever is responsible for this take note.  This has been going on for a few days...

An Error Has Occurred!

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

Guest YHC

Its a matter of whom ever has access to the admin portion of the site. They will either need to delete old post with images or allocate more server space to hold more.

Guest sciondrgn

I could imagine the space the hosting is on is already pretty full as it is but yeah someone form USCutter has to fix this. Sadly I rarely see anyone from them on anymore

Guest YHC

I could imagine the space the hosting is on is already pretty full as it is but yeah someone form USCutter has to fix this. Sadly I rarely see anyone from them on anymore

Probably wont with them making another site and not adding a link to this forum. Gives me the impression they have abandoned it.

Probably wont with them making another site and not adding a link to this forum. Gives me the impression they have abandoned it.

a lot of people have been getting that impression,and not just lately. I am not an admin but I do what I can.

seems like I remember something about having a better presence on the forum a while back - wonder what happened?  (rhetorical )