Sign in to follow this  
ramy

SignBlazer and Graphtec CE5000-60

I saw multiple post on this, but did anyone find a driver for the graphtec CE-5000-60 that works with Signblazer?

Thanks

I saw multiple post on this, but did anyone find a driver for the graphtec CE-5000-60 that works with Signblazer?

Thanks

Yes I have been using it since I got it and Vette tried and she was able to

go to SB then click on cutter setup box comes up on the bottom there is a load button click on that box comes up select graphtec 50 hit OK save done.  Mine shows Co Pam CP-2500  usb 002 but it works like a charm

Works great. Although on one of my laptops(that I was going to use on my new Graphtec, i could not get the USB 002 to show up in Signblazer even though the Graphtec was assigned to that port in the software that came with the Graphtec.

After several hours of un-insatlling and re-installing software I Ended up editing the signblaz.ini file and manually assigning the USB 002 port and works great during my test. Was late last night when I figured it out, so tonight will be my big test to make sure its working properly.

This is sweet compared to my MH721.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks

Does anyone know if you can get signblazer pro or hotshot?

Guest kenya

Thanks

go to SB then click on cutter setup box comes up on the bottom there is a load button click on that box comes up select graphtec 50 hit OK save done.  Mine shows Co Pam CP-2500  usb 002 but it works like a charm

Yeap, Bill's settings work great !!

Thanks

Yeap, Bill's settings work great !!

Yes it does!  This is what I did to get set up.  I was able to change my cutter and still use SB which is what I already was familiar with.  I didn't need to learn about the new cutter and also learn a new program  ;)