Sign in to follow this  
auto_man04

sending to sign cut?

I have adobe illustrator CS2  I open my graphic in illustrator and when I click file it doesn't give me the option to send to sign cut.  Why is it not giving me the option?  Is there something I can do?  Thanks in advance. 

I would assume you have either not installed the plugin manualy or you installed cs before signcut. In either case the fix it easy enough. Open signcut and check your subrelease number by clicking help/ about signcut - if you do not have subrelease version 2.19 you should go to the signcut website and download the most current version by logging in using your license number and email address, then click on downloads and choose the most appropriate version windows or mac and install it.  It will add the plugin to illy. If for some reason you have Illy installed in a strange directory you may need to download the plugin and add it to your illy plug ins directory.

If you have any additional problems please try the live support option on the signcut web page and one of our techs will assist you in real time.