Sign in to follow this  
gatorb8

Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw???

I'm willing to bet you get as many different opinions on this question as answers.

For me Corel was easier to grasp. I seem to encounter a mental block when it comes to learning Adobe products.

I'm willing to bet you get as many different opinions on this question as answers.

For me Corel was easier to grasp. I seem to encointer a mental block when it comes to learning Adobe products.

Heh, you're right Edge... about the different opinion. I can do just about everything I want in Illy, but don't make me try to do it in Corel... maybe because I've been using Illy since version 10. I wouldn't base your learning curve on Photoshop Element, not to offend anyone, I call "element" the "for dummy" version. Yes, I admit, I use Premiere Element (and still struggles with Premiere CS3/CS4)

Whatever you decide on, there are plenty of members on this forum who uses one or the other and can help you out!

I'm with Edge also. There's a lot of CorelDRAW tutorials on the net, have a look at some of those and make a choice from there.

Joe