Sign in to follow this  
Aanimalman

Observations of a new owner to help other new owners save their hair

OK, here goes. I purchased a Laser cut 24" cutter earlier this month (March, 2010) I was in the same boat as all other new owners as to how to use the thing to do what I wanted it to. I have found a lot of very useful info on the forum.

This is a shout out to all the others before me who have made this forum a great place for us new owners. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP! It is greatly appreciated by us all.

First things first USE The US Cutter web site to your advantage Get all the software you need here and search the forum extensively to help you understand just what you have gotten yourself into. (he he) All will be revealed I have found an answer to all of my questions here and have not had to post a question yet. In the dark blue bar above is a search option. Use it well and you will retain your hair quite nicely. Noob manuals are available to help you get to your first test and first cut. Inkscape, A FREE PROGRAM, is handy to use to vectorize graphics and dose a better job than SBE. You will still have to import  that graphic into SBE to cut it but it can all be done. I have found that the shortcomings of SBE can be worked around. Borrow some patience if you have none of your own and the good people of this forum will keep you on track to becoming a cutter pro. I am a four year veteran of the T-shirt business but I have never used a cutter before. If you ask me a question I will get back to you in a few days but I am running a business and working a second full time job so please be patient.

Aaron Barry

total noob with no profile YET

That is the way to go.

Read before you start.................

Hair growth medicines are a rip off, this forum is for free.............

Enjoy the cutting world.

Paco