Sign in to follow this  
userjon

Re-installing

I'm having trouble re-installing SignCut.  I had to format my hard drive and when I try to re-install SighCut through the web site it says it has already been registered.  How can I re-install the software.  PLEASE HELP.

I'm having trouble re-installing SignCut.  I had to format my hard drive and when I try to re-install SighCut through the web site it says it has already been registered.  How can I re-install the software.  PLEASE HELP.

There is probably still some files left that you need to get rid of.  Right click on start bottom left then on explore when all your files come up on the left side see if you can find any files from sign cut left and delete them then try again.  Hope this helps

Or contact signcut for support?:(?   Still listening to the floyd?

LOL, can't work without some Floyd.  As far as contacting SignCut support I have sent a couple of emails but no one has answered back.

I think you're trying to re-register the registration code.  What you want is the License Key that was emailed to you by SignCut.  If you go to SignCut and just reenter in the License key it will tell you have used one of your transfers, or it will just tell you that you have an invalid code, or you're running in Trial mode. 

You license key is a really long number, full license keys start out with 'uc'