haumana

previewing eps files in SBE

Quick question - When I got to import a vectorized .eps file in SBE, why do only certain graphics appear in the preview boxes, while other are complete blacked out? It's kind of mental.

It may be the size of the file that you want to preview. There is a file size setting for previews on the import window. Try raising it up some. Other than that, I'm not sure. Hope this helps.

It may be the size of the file that you want to preview. There is a file size setting for previews on the import window. Try raising it up some. Other than that, I'm not sure. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice. I tried it (set to 20.0MB), but even that didn't work. When I check the file sizes of the some of the graphics, they are all under 1 MB, and my SBE was defaulted to 4.0MB.

I wonder what the deal is??  :why:

The problem is probably that the eps files are in a format that is not fully supported by SignBlazer. EPS and postscript import is one of the areas that we are current working on improving.

Thanks for the response. I will just have to learn to be more patient.

Is there some kind of setting in AI that I can use so that the thumbnail is visible in SBE? (I have AI9). or If anyone out there has a recommendation that would be helpful.

:lol: