Sign in to follow this  

i got a ?. Does anybody know how to get rights to sports teams and other logos that are trademarked? I can make  decent money off of those logos if i only knew the LEGAL way to go about it. Thanks to anyone who could anwser this for me!

We all could  ..  you negotiate a contract,   put up ALOT of money per team to use their logos etc. ... and not trying to be a smart a**  it's the truth..  

I seen where the nfl wanted $50,000 upfront and 10% of sales and you had to maintain a certain amount of sales per year. More than most people make in a year...

thanks for the input . i thought it would be more than what it would be worth. oh well on that idea! i'll just stick to my local high school football teams. There is'nt any copyrights to those.

I would check first. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Jay

thanks for the input . i thought it would be more than what it would be worth. oh well on that idea! i'll just stick to my local high school football teams. There is'nt any copyrights to those.

There is where I reside...While they don't make a big deal about it, they do make it known that it exists.