Dragracer

Application Error

This is what I'm getting.  :notsure:

ERROR  The instruction "ox77f51d24" referenced memory at "0x00102368" the memory could not be "written"  :notsure:

Can any one help :police:?? Please s/b kicks me out of program and come up with this Error.

Thank you for your help  in advance.

Kevin

I don't know whats going on, but my puter is going nuts now all of my bookmarks are all gone. :'(  :police:

I was able to cut a file with S/B then puter locked up had to reboot that's when I found all my bookmarks were gone. :notsure:

Maybe some one has an idea what is happening ??I think it's time to leave things alone before all hell breaks out.

See you all in the morning .

Kevin

This is what I'm getting.  :notsure:

ERROR  The instruction "ox77f51d24" referenced memory at "0x00102368" the memory could not be "written"  :notsure:

Can any one help :police:?? Please s/b kicks me out of program and come up with this Error.

Thank you for your help  in advance.

Kevin

Is it SBE that's generating the error or windows?

It sounds like you most likely need to dump your RAM buffer. The best way to do that is to reboot the machine. If it's still producing an error, then there is a good chance that a) one of the sticks of memory is bad (or is going bad); or ;D the motherboard is starting to go bad.

Well after rebooting my puter I haven't got that error again  :clap:

One other thing that is happening with s/b is the first cut I try and make / each day S/B will lock up , I have to reboot the puter to get out of S/B then load the pic and it will work fine.

When I first got my cutter it would do this then it stopped doing this .Now it does it every time I go to use my cutter.  :notsure:

Kevin

I was having that lock up issue too. Kind of sucks when SBE would render your computer functionless.

I posted my issue to the SBE forum board and was referred to an update. Since I downloaded and installed the update ... and after finally selecting the right cutter in the cutter settings, everything works like a charm. I haven't gotten any lock-ups or SBE crashes.

I don't think the CoPam driver is the best for this machine. Please download this update and try the "Creation PCut CT630" driver. This is the driver that is under development for this machine.

http://www.signblazer.net/signblazer/updates/uscutter/setup_111107.exe

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Bruce

SignBlazer Support.

Don't ask me why, but when I first installed SBE I was using the Copam driver... well my laserpoint functions way better useing the PCut driver. Hahahaha.

Good luck.

I got the update and installed it I have the 36" pcut and I'm using the pcut CTE630HPGL driver , If it keeps doing this I will uninstall S/B and reinstall see if that works.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

I use to get the same error msgs. I figured that it was 'cause I didn't have enough memory (2 gigs) so I went and bought 2 more gigs. Haven't had a problem since. I also use a memory optimizer before each use of SBE. Just a thought. Hope you fix the problem. I know it must suck.