Sign in to follow this  
gatorb8

another noob with 1000 questions

The zencut line is new to USC....they just started rebranding them.

Try searching for the GCC Puma III out there in the internets.  The PUMA III is the green line, the Jaguar IV is the black line if I remember right.

T-shirtforums.com has some reviews on the gcc cutters, a couple of their members bought the zencut line as well from USC if I remember right.

The zencut line is new to USC....they just started rebranding them.

Try searching for the GCC Puma III out there in the internets.  The PUMA III is the green line, the Jaguar IV is the black line if I remember right.

T-shirtforums.com has some reviews on the gcc cutters, a couple of their members bought the zencut line as well from USC if I remember right.

I read the post about the zencut in the tshirt forum, sounded like a pain to get it going....

I would trust it...but maybe I am crazy.

I think the people putting that cutter in were running it off of usb as a printer, personally I think its better ot run them off of serial if you can, and just set the port and driver in whatever software you are using.  I am sure USC could get you up and running in no time if you gave them a call.

Your choice though, when the times omes for me to upgrade from my refine I am going to get the zencut green I believe, unless I do better htan I think I am going to and then I will just step up to a full size graphtech.