Sign in to follow this  
DK-Freestyle

Trying to order a Sunie Heat press

It's telling me that I need to send my money order to them, but I clicked on PayPal option because it told me select that if I'm paying by CC. Where and how do I send the money to place my order? I have a PayPal account already, do I need to send money to them, or what??

Thanks.

I just finished the order. They've got my money, so I guess I'm set, lol. Should I be getting a tracking number? I'm located in NorCal, so how soon should I be expecting my press if it's coming from NV?

I just finished the order. They've got my money, so I guess I'm set, lol. Should I be getting a tracking number? I'm located in NorCal, so how soon should I be expecting my press if it's coming from NV?

Next day, or the day after. They're located in Sparks, and I live 2 hours down the hill from them. I got mine the next day.

Had some troubles with PayPal so it took me longer to get my heat press than expected. But it showed up today and I'm happy with it! Just a quick questions:

How should I have my press set up? I ordered a teflon sheet as well, when I close the press, should I be able to move the sheet in and out of the press or not? Is there a certain way to test it??

Thanks.

There should be enough pressure on the item that the sheet will not pull out, if you can I would say you do not have enough pressure

Thanks for your help. I did about 20 shirts today, and they turned out nice! I'm very happy with my press despite the PayPal troubles!

What did you pay for your Sunie press? I had looked at their site a month ago and saw they had a really good price for the 16 X 20 press. Today it's gone up drastically. Anyone know how often they run a sale on them? I'm, trying to wait for a better price.Sandy

Not sure but I did notice the new sunie 16x20 press does NOT have over the center pressure adjustment!