Sign in to follow this  
RPM Graphics

Wireless Mouse Issue

Just loaded SB and Pcut to my new laptop with Windows 7.  Everything works good but the wireless mouse.  When I select my artwork, I should be able to roll the wheel on the mouse which zooms in or out depending which way I roll it.  However,  when I roll the wheel, the selected artwork moves left, right, up and down.  Any ideas?

Hi there, l have SB on 2 desktops and a laptop and all do the same thing.

There is nothing wrong with your mouse.

Hold down the wheel without rolling and just move the mouse up or down or any way you want to move it, this puts it in the Pan Mode.

when finished just release the wheel, this is the easiest way.

You can also find the Pan Mode under view.

Cheers,

Gary.

Thanks Gary, but on both my old computers, the button rolling gave me zoom capability not pan.  Zoom is what I am looking for though...Pat....

Guest fivestar

I don't have SB but I'd guess there's a setting in the "Settings" "Options" or "Preferences" where you could change it.

Sorry just read your question again l may of misunderstood.

If your talking about zooming hold the cursor over an area you want to zoom and roll the wheel back a notch at a time doesn't have to be selected, you may have to give the wheel a click first, to zoom back go forward a notch at a time.

Another way is to hold your cursor over the area hold down the control key and right mouse click to zoom, each click zooms by 2. you can then press f8 to go back to the original view.

To zoom a selected area press f10 and f8 to return.

Hope this answered your question.

didn't work.  Everytime I use he wheel, the workspace just slides around in random directions......it will not zoom. 

Ok, if you look in SignBlazer help file under zooming it's basically saying what l said but also talks about your mouse settings in control panel and needs to be default settings for it to work.

Check the mouse driver software.  It probably has certain actions assigned to the wheel.

Just finished working with the resident computer geek here at work.  All mouse info appears fine.  We uninstalled and re-installed the software and there is a little warning that pops up.  It says that a mouse is not necessarily going to be compatible with the software itself.  Sometimes it works as it did on the old computer and sometimes it doesn't like on this one. Other than that, everything else works, I was just used to being able to roll the wheel to zoom.  Thanks for all you input.  If anything else comes up, just holler, it may work.