Sign in to follow this  
#D-zine#

Need some screen printing done...

I have a request for about 50 shirts ranging in sizes.  Nothing over a large or x-large.  It will most likely be all single color text.  Team text on the front and a list of city's on the back.  I don't have a layout made up yet because I don't have those details at the moment.  I am trying to quote it right now.  Not even sure of a price yet either.  Was think something like $10-$12 a shirt??? I have never outsourced so I am a little unsure.  I was hoping to get an idea what something like this would cost me on here or if someone would even be able to help.  I was thinking I could purchase the shirts and have them drop shipped to them to get printed.

If anyone would be interested please send me a message or email at...  jeff @ fadergraphix . com.  (no spaces of course)

THANK YOU!

Guest fivestar

Why not just get plastisol transfers and do them yourself?

Guest fivestar

I get all mine from Ace Transfer Company www.acetransco.com

I have not read too much into these transfers till now and they look like the obvious choice.

Thanks for the tip!  :thumbsup:

yup had the plastisol transfers done and have been pressing sizes as needed - great solution.  I used imagemill but they only do 1 color transfers

Depending on what color the shirt and ink is, you can probably sub them out SP'd cheaper or close than you can order transfers for.  I would be at $8 for a light shirt and $9 for a dark shirt, 1 color/2 sides.