Sign in to follow this  
thredz

Cut from a 15 year old t-shirt

The pic in the post shows a black t-shirt on the left and a matte white on gloss black fdc calendered vinyl.I worked for a screen print/embroidery company in 1992.I decided for my 39th birthday,I was going to sketch something up and print it for a gift to me.When I shot the screen,I forgot to mirror the image and as you can see,the drum kit is a left handed set.Although I am left handed,I don't play any instruments left handed.I printed this shirt and a black satin baseball jacket.15 years and the white is still holding up on the t-shirt and jacket.I was wearing this shirt today,and I was looking for something to work up for signcut.I pulled the shirt off and through it in the scanner.I had to work the design for about 15 minutes after I set it with a negative image.It's around 11" x 7" on the shirt and vinyl both.But,this time I made the drums right handed!I have also saved the mirror image so I can print it on a tee tomorrow.Ran on the cp-2500 40/60/.25.Ran very smooth!Nice straight lines.

[attachment deleted by admin]