Sign in to follow this  
rock jeep

Signblazer Technical Difficulties

Help! Our Signblazer has decided today that it won't cut anymore. The message that pops up reads: "Cannot open the output device. Error initializing cutter." We have not done anything out of the norm, so we don't know how it happened. We checked to make sure the device had not come unplugged, but it all looks good to go. Anyone know what to do? Also, just recently, when we go to sign in to Signblazer and click trial mode like we always have, it gives a timer that never used to be there. When it first started doing this, it was about a 3-5 second wait before it would open, now it's up to 43 seconds before it will open up! We also have no idea how this occurred. If anyone can help explain our 2 problems, please do so! Thanks! :thumbsup:

i have no idea about the timer, but afa the cutter issue, make sure its set to the correct port in the setup menu.

I have that problem every now and then too it seems to change ports on it's own. Change back and it should work fine.

Ok, we got it! Thanks again! But if anyone can still figure out my problem with signing in to Signblazer, please let me know! Thanks!

There are a couple of patches on the signblazer forum that will get rid of the counter.