Sign in to follow this  
Tewfiddy

having trouble getting images to import into Signblazer

Hey all. I downloaded these from Brands of the word in Eps form and these will not import into my SignBlazer no matter what. I tried to put them into PScs3 and all it wanted to do was rasterise them and then I would have to trace them and save as Eps again. I cant get either to trace good enough to look right.  Anyone have a program to just put them in and resave them so my SignBlazer will recognize them in EPS form?  Thanks for the help.

PSE_Archery.eps

Team_Hoyt.eps

PSE_Archery.eps

Team_Hoyt.eps

Jay Thank you so much for doing this. I appreciate everyone that helps on this forum.  Looks like I need to get this Illustrator. Is it Adobe Illustrator version 8 that you are doing this on?  Is it some other Illustrator?  Because I need this...he he

Again thanks for the help!!

Bruce

I have Adobe Illustrator CS3. It allows you to save it in older version of Illustrator .eps files.

Jay

I have the Photoshop CS3 is that much different than what your using? I looked all over mine but it didnt give me any options to save it in EPS only Gif and Jpeg and so on.  I wonder if I can still get the older version of something like what you have.  Thanks

Bruce

Photoshop only does Raster images. You need Illustrator for Vector images that cutters require.

Jay

Thanks Jay for your help. I am looking for the Illustrator CS3 to buy now. This is the first time I have ever ran into this problem.. Speed Doggy what are you talking about the support team is on here.  :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for the time you put in helping out people like me in crisis...

Bruce

lol  sorry I put that answer to different question altogether. .  I wondered what happened to it.   :thumbsup:  I will just remove it. 

OK thanks MrMopar. I will check into that one also... Thats alright Speedoggy, I  was thrown for a loop on that one myself..he he :thumbsup: