Hello,

I have a customer looking to get 20 coroplast signs. (18"x24" White)

Looking at 2 color- 2 side made with Orcal vinyl 651. Complete signs with sign stakes as well.

Here is the design I came up with:

Dean.jpg

What would you suggest pricing on these be?

Thank You

I'd do those for $18 each. Simple and fast. Just hope he doesn't call Mumpower. They'll do 50 for  around $300. Screen printed. I had them do 50 for me a few months back. It was just a little over $200 including stakes and they shipped directly to my customer. I charged the customer $10 each and made $200 for calling in the order. Call Ike Monday, see what kind of deal he will give you. It could be that you can sell the customer 50 by having them screen printed  just as low as 20 by hand. That's how I got the job I did. 20 were gonna cost her $18 each, she jumped at 50 for $10 each like a duck on a june bug.

And all I had to do was make a phone call and email Ike the .eps. Easiest money I ever made.  and btw, I'd replace the black with blue. red white and blue..politicians love that.

for those of you who don't know, WW is right up the road from me and Mumpower is local to us.

duck on a june bug? I haven't heard that since I lived in Selmer Tennessee. But you are right about the red, white blue thang!

Great to hear.

the job is actually for my wife cousin so hes definately going with me for the signs.

He had requested those colors actually.

Ill check into that with mumpower. I was just up there friday picking up some orcal and thermoflex.

Thanks,

Josh

You can't beat mumpower on printing or screen on quanity, I order from them here in West Virginia  also they deliver here every two weeks and pioneer every week, Bristol is a short drive from you if you need something quick