Sign in to follow this  
BandM

Can I use original CD twice?

First off I apologize if this has been discussed before, I have spent about an hour in the past week or so looking for an answer but have not found one yet.

What I would like to do is take the CD that I received when I bought my USCutter & install it on my laptop. I am not looking to run the cutter from my laptop I would just like to be able to work on designs on my laptop. So I guess it might be easier to say I want to get Sign Blazer on my laptop, work on designs, save them to a flash drive or what ever & then down load them on my computer to cut the design.

Hope this makes sense & it may be a dumb question but it seems to me that when I received my cutter & CD it said some thing about NOT installing it on more then 1 computer. There is no way I can afford to take any chance of loosing my cutter or Sign Blazer software on my original computer.

Again I hope this makes sense & I hope some one can help me out.

wasatchcars- Did you use the CD to put it on your other systems? Or did you down load some thing?

Thanks much!!!

your newe so i will type slowly. ;) the guy that created this fabulous software left this world a couple years ago, and his company folded. since then, there has been no way to register or unlock the software. one of our smarter forum members and his friend created a key gen to unlock the software and get rid of teh nag screens.

bb

Thanks for the slow typing, even though I have been a member for a year or so the slow typing still helps. I am & have been aware of Jerry's passing, the problem is I don't come on this forum very often & that is a credit to Jerry's software because I only come on when I have a problem (which isn't very often).

Could you please tell me what you mean by a key gen?

Thanks much Cutme, I really do appreciate the help.

You can load SignBlazer on as many computers as you want . There are several places here to download & USCutter's e-bay auction has a link to download it . It has 3 nag screens to click thru unless you use the patch ( or key gen ? .. 1rst time I have read that word also  ;) ) . I'm sure you can load SB using your cd as much as you want . You can cut with every computer you have it on .

Thank you for the straight forward answer Rodger.

The nag screens (that is an excellent name for 'em) bug me but I can deal with them for now.

Thanks again for the help all, I appreciate it!

My pleasure  :thumbsup: .